Roller brake testers allow measuring:
- the effectiveness of braking and working brakes of a vehicle,
- rolling frictions,
- variations of braking forces,
- percentage difference of braking forces.
- extremely friction-resistant and safe for tyres coating of roller surface,
- suitable for testing brakes in 4x4 drive vehicles (automatic detection of drive type),
- the device adapted to test low suspension vehicles,
- support for trucks to drive off the rollers,
- measurement of the reaction time of brakes.