The Uniline Quantum test lanes are high quality vehicle test systems consisting of:
- side slip tester,
- roller brake tester,
- suspension tester,
- play detector,
- gas analyzer and opacimeter,
- head light tester,
- other equipment (according to customer's specification).
The Uniline Quantum devices use best and proven mechanical engineering solutions as well as latest measurement methods and techniques. The test lane are designed for various types of braking systems of all types of motor vehicles, including cars, commercial vehicles, trucks, buses, motorcycles and trailers.
All the devices are integrated by our Quantum Management software that is developed by our engineers with years of testing experience that utilize the most up-to-date technologies that results in unique features and functionalities.
The latest Quantum Multi System software integrates several test lanes into a highly efficient and professional test center.
Uniline Quantum lane is a synonym of the latest trends in modern diagnostics, which is confirmed by the appreciation of our customers and industry awards.
Basic types of Quantum test lanes:
- function as an integrated test lane as well as separate devices
- available in both pit and non-pit version
- protected against corrosion (galvanization and priming)
- delivered with a frame ensuring proper preparation of the foundation (if applicable)
- multi-lingual software and quick customization to other countries requirements.
- high speed and user friendly
- intuitive Quantum software
- fully automated testing mode
- handy remote control and Android app
- online technical support
For professional use:
- repeatable, accurate and reliable measurements
- messages and results are displayed on steering unit or optionally on additional LCD displays
- clear and concise test reports (integrating results from many devices)
- automatic data back-up