Electromechanical 2 post
New series of baseless two post lifts:
- CE approved lift with low voltage controls - Lifting height over 2 metres
- Specially manufactured motors fitted with overheating protection switch
- Steel high resistance rolled screws to provide long life
- Main nut and safety nut made of bronze (no plastic) with high resistance to wear, for greater safety
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system to guarantee efficient lubrication during lifting and descent
- Automatic arm locking during lifting and automatic unlocking when the arm reaches the floor - self - locking conical design
Electrohydraulic 4 post
- Designed to allow safe use and reduced servicing, these lifts have several high-quality characteristics:
- Hydraulic cylinder placed inside the fixed platform
- High resistant cables and pulleys with self lubricating bushes
- Adjustable platform
- Automatic mechanical backup safety devices with pneumatic release, allowing parking position with unladen cables
- Immediate triggering safety stud devices in the event a cable slackens or fails
- Electrical system with 24V control circuit
- Wheel free jacks available as accessory
SQ 350 - SQ 401 - SQ 405 E - SQ 400 - SQ 501E
VERSIONS WITH FLAT PLATFORM
SQ 402 - SQ 406E - SQ 502E
VERSIONS WITH WHEEL ALIGNMENT PLATFORM
PLATFORM WITH TURNING PLATES LOCATIONS
SQ 401 LT - SQ 405 ELT - SQ 402 LT - SQ 406 ELT
VERSIONS WITH WHEEL FREE LIFT
SQ 650 - SQ 800
VERSIONS FOR HEAVY DUTY VEHICLES
Electrohydraulic 2 post
- Baseless lift, allows easy access into the working area.
- Perfect synchronization between carriages regardless of load distribution.
- Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture.
- Self-controlled lowering speed.
- Synchronization cables grant the levelling of the two carriages.
- Each column features a maintenance-free lifting cylinder.
- Adjustable height.
- Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement ensuring maximum safety when lift is in standing position.
- Automatic arm locking during lifting and automatic unlocking when the arm reaches the floor self-locking conical design.
- Very low pad, adjustable height.
SDH 370.32 / 3200 kg
Three - stage short arms for asymmetric lifting of large vehicles.
Min. pad height 90 mm.
SDH 370.32 K / 3200 kg
Arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions and other lifting accessories.
SDH 370.42 K / 4200 kg
Three-stage short arms and two-stage long arms provide asymmetric lifting of vans and off-road vehicles.
SDH 370.42 LIK / 4200 kg
Model equipped with four long three-stage arms: ideal to lift long wheel base vans and easy loading of cars.
Platforms for total wheel alignment, with front turning plate housing and rear slip plates.Turning plates recesses. A size suitable to house all turning plates by means of special spacers for turntables housing. Rear slip plates with pneumatic locking in central position, angular and transversal movements in both directions.Base plates with levelling system to ease installation. Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release.
- No cross rails or torsion bars between lifting platforms (for maximum accessibility in the working area).
- Hydraulic levelling system by means of a patented synchronisation device to constantly assure levelled lifting regardless of weight distribution.
- Low voltage controls (24 V).
- All pivot points made with self lubricating bushings for long life.
- All can be supplied for recessed installation.
For wheel alignment with play detector
Lifts with large size platforms and sturdy structure assuring maximum rigidity and working stability.
- Wheel alignment lifts
- Lifts with built in play detector
- Alignment lifts with built in play detector
- Versioni con sollevatore integrato
- Recessed versions
New range of in-ground lifts available with capacities going from 3.5 tons up to 5 tons.
SDI 120 - Capacity 3.5 tons
Lift with platforms.
SDI 125 - Capacity 3.5 tons
Lift with extra low adjustable platforms.
SDI 125M - Capacity 3.5 tons
Lift with adjustable platforms, both in length and in width.
SDI 110K - Capacity 3.5 tons
Lift with arms
SDI 140 - Capacity 3.5 tons
Special lift for body shop featuring big distance between columns.
SDI 150 U - Capacity 5.0 tons
Lift with adjustable arms, both for cars and vans.
Wheel - Free Jacks
- Hydraulic/air-hydraulic scissor wheel-free jack
- Operated by means of hand-pump or air-hydraulic pump. Pneumatic feed pressure 6 � 10 bar
- Translation device on elastic rolles
- Automatically-engaging and handreleased mechanical lock device
- Two-hand "deadman" lowering control